Very nice find.
[DOWNLOADS] Un nuevo fichero ha sido añadido por Juan_d_k:
Lotus Elise & Exige (Road & Track) v1.6
We've continued to improve the already great physics, the new version has a much better sensation of grip making the mod accessable for all levels of competitors. We added the option of license plates for the road cars, recalibrated the body colours so they more closely resemble their real world counterparts. Of course we've also fixed a few bugs!
Needless to say, it still comes with skin templates and suggested settings for RealFeel/LeoFFB to help you get the most from the mod.
This is quickly becoming regarded as one of the best mods in rFactor. Its a demonstration of just how good rFactor can be when real data is used by developers who understand what to do with it. This mod took many months to develop so please spend a few mintes ensuring you get your wheel set up correctly to get the most from it.
We recommend you set your wheel to 900deg lock if possible and use the default car setup in game. Please use the Realfeel and LeoFFB plugins together. We have provided a 'read me' file and ready-to-use .ini files. Just read the text document that comes with the mod that explains what to do.
The mod comes with Photoshop templates for the body, wheels and helmet if you wish to paint your own car.
- Don't over-drive it. Its a simulation not an arcade game.
- If the rear starts to come around, ADD (yes, add!) a little power
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
- New tyre textures for both Elise & Exige
- New coloured wheels on some of the Cup cars
- New body template with fixed/updated shadow maps and now includes almost all the base colours
- New Pace Car skin
- New driver helmets & template. (template from rapha76)
- New upgrade for 111R Cup to downgrade the car to road spec but using the Yokohama A048 road tyre instead of the Bridgestone Potenza. (It was done this way to preserve the integrity of the road version Elise)
- Fixed tyre compound names as per their real life counterparts
- Fixed skinnable wheels to work at all lod levels
- Fixed difference in intensity between tail lights and brake lights
- Fixed internal mirror shadow
- Fixed lots of light/reflection/shadow issues at night
- Fixed various other minor graphical things
- Fixed a bug in the slip curves
- Fixed a typo on the tyre radius means the cars are now about 0.79m per km faster
- Fixed 'CorrectedInnerSuspHeight'
- Fixed damper values to be technically accurate on all cars
- Fixed engine inertia and compression curves to match the real life engine performance more closely
- Updated LeoFFB.ini to provide stronger FFB
- Renamed sounds folder
- Restructured the mod
- Temporarily removed license plates, they should return in the next release
Scrapped due to technical issues.
- Fixed 'no tyre wear' issue on Exige & Cup tyres
- Fixed fading grip issue on Exige & Cup tyres that occured after 5-6 laps.
- Fixed Elise 111R Default Setup errors.
- Fixed 'vanishing wheels' on 28"+ monitors
- Added license plates & template (see template for instructions)
- Added wheel rim template (see template for instructions)
- Road car body colours recalibrated.
- Fixed skin issue where sometimes rF loaded the Elise skin rather than the Exige (or vice versa)
- Revised Potenza tyre for the Elise 111R road car
- Revised Yokohama tyres for the Cup & Exige Road cars
- Other minor technical stuff
- Ammended LeoFFB.ini for use with revised tyres
- Minor steering change
- Added more new skins and revised others
- Fixed error in supplied LeoFFB.ini
- Significantly reduced lift-off oversteer
- Added new skins
- Ammended upgrade options
- Initial Release
Very nice find.